We value our members and will strive to provide the highest quality products and services.
We are accountable to our members, community, business partners and the public.
We adhere to the principles of honesty, respect and tolerance for all nations, cultures and peoples.
We will actively promote and protect the best interests of our membership.
We will strive to be a model of business success and conduct ourselves to the highest industry standards of professionalism and governance.
Many Nations has earned the reputation of being one of the most successful First Nations Employee Benefit Consulting firms in Canada.
- Many Nations also provides advisory and counseling services in related areas, including personal financial planning.
- Many Nations is a non-political First Nations organization.
- Many Nations strives to serve as a role model in corporate performance and accountability.
- Many Nations actively promotes and protects the best interests of its clients and seeks to eliminate inequality in society, by using its organizational power and business alliances.
Is Many Nations really a “First Nations organization”? All members of the Board of Directors are First Nations and this has been the case since the beginning of the company in 1989. At the operations levels, First Nations people are still a minority. Changing this is a priority of the Board.
People want to know they can rely on the organization and the people who provide them with their insurance and pension services.
Many Nations has a simple Service Commitment to its clients.
- Provide the best available value for our clients in insurance coverage, pensions & investments.
- Be there when we are needed, 24 hours a day, every day.
- Communicate clearly, openly and completely so our clients understand their benefits and their costs.
- Provide full training and support for the local benefits administrator for smooth functioning benefits and pension plans.
- Be accountable: do what we say we will do.