Individual Products and Pension Benefits Coordinator
Many Nations is a brokerage specializing in providing group life and health benefits and pension plans to First Nations and Indigenous organizations and individuals throughout Canada. Clients are served by our network of brokers located from “sea to sea to sea”, and by our Customer Service Representatives located in Saskatoon, SK.
Many Nations is a dynamic, vibrant organization that continues to evolve to provide the most up-to-date employee benefit solutions available. Our mission statement is “to assist our customers and members in achieving the best possible culturally appropriate solutions for their needs in pensions, employee benefits, insurance, retirement planning and risk management”.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of “Individual Products and Pension Benefits Coordinator” at the Many Nations Head Office and Customer Service Centre located in Saskatoon, SK.
- Promote sales through development, distribution and analysis of current marketing materials, training, support and product information to brokers and clients
- Monitor legislative changes relating to Individual products and pension plans, and communicate changes to brokers and clients
- Maintain a working knowledge of all relevant products provided by the carriers and recognize opportunities for product enhancements or new product sales
- Preparation of quotations and illustrations for individual investment and life business
- Ensure documents for pension plans, life and investment products are accurate, tracked and filed per company policies
- Head Office liaison for group pension plans including enrolments, terminations and changes
- Provide client support for investment and insurance questions in the absence of the broker
- Superior customer service skills and sales and customer oriented
- Ability to solve practical problems and respond to common inquiries or complaints
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Action oriented, team player with an ability to work independently and take personal responsibility for tasks and deadlines
- Strong data entry skills and computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage a fast-paced environment
- Preference will be given to individuals with their Life License, Financial Planners and/or Segregated Funds Designations
Office hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 – 5:00
Some travel is required
Please reply by email with your resume to Attention Gail