Invest in your employee's health and wellness:
The health and wellness of employees is critical to the success of any organization. Investing in quality group benefits can help attract, retain and engage employees.
At Many Nations we focus on offering the best plan to meet your needs. Whether it is through our member owned Many Nations Prosperity + product or through another one of the other great products we represent, Many Natios offeres a comprehensive lineup to meet your needs.
As an independent broker representing many differenet insurance companues we recommend the best product to meet your unique needs. We typically recommend working with our core products and suppliers who have a track record of supporting Indigenous businesses with quality products.
Our core product providers are committed to working with Many Nations in designing and delivering a product made specifically to meet the needs of Indigenous organizations.
Standard benefits include:
Customizations for Indigenous organizations:
- Extended coverage for dependents without legal guardianship
- Coordination with Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) and First Nations Health Authority (FNHA) on extended health and dental benefits
- Blended rates for families with Status and Non-Status family members
- Hands-on training and education by a dedicated and experienced support team
- Local agents availale in your region to support you on-site or vitrually.