A comprehensive, flexible and competitive group benefit plan offered exclusively through Many Nations and in partnership with the
Many Nations Prosperity+ was created thanks to organizations like yours coming together as members and clients in our fully Indigenous-owned Co-operative.
The Many Nations Prosperity + Advantage:
⊕ Negotiating strength through the collective voice of many Indigenous organizations
⊕ Increased rate stability
⊕ Tailored plan designs
⊕ NIHB / FNHA carve out and co-ordination to control costs
⊕ In-house customer service support
⊕ National local advisor network
⊕ Dedicated team of industry experts
Co-operation has its benefits™
Our benefit plans take a holistic approach to prosperity: by focusing on quality wellness-based group products, training, education and returning profits back to our Indigenous member-owners, Prosperity+ is set apart from the rest.
Standard benefits include:
Customizations for Indigenous organizations:
- Extended coverage for dependents without legal guardianship
- Coordination with Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) and First Nations Health Authority (FNHA) on extended health and dental benefits
- Blended rates for families with Status and Non-Status family members
- Hands-on training and education by a dedicated and experienced support team
- Local agents available in your region to support you on-site or virtually
It's worth comparing our plan to yours:
We would be happy to compare the Many Nations Prosperity+ plan to your current plan. A detailed report will identify potential cost savings and plan enhancements at no cost to you. Additionally if you decide our benefit plan is right for you your organization automatically becomes a member-owner of Many Nations Co-operative Ltd — and you are entitled to all the benefits our membership provides.
Compare Many Nations Prosperity+ to your existing benefit plan today.
We offer no-cost, no-obligation quotes. Email us today to get started!